Old Git! – It's a Con!

Old Git! – It's a Con!

Old Git (Jim Bryce) has had enough! Having inhabited an increasingly wizened body for 74 years, he blows the gaff via a head-banging ride powered by comedy, songs and non-sequiturs… 

Shubba Gump Shrimp Co

Shubba Gump Shrimp Co

When it comes to true stories, dark observations and raw stand-up, Shubba has it covered! Come see Edinburgh’s beloved comic in his first-ever solo show this Fringe! Shubba will be… 

Wordy Wordy Words

Wordy Wordy Words

Sid Ozalid – Scotland’s top dyslexic comedy poet. 

100% C*ntinental

100% C*ntinental

What’s the difference between expats and immigrants? Can Americans get deported from countries? What even is Europe after being dumped by the UK? These global comedians are putti… 

11 Lessons on Being Loud (from an American Opera Singer)

11 Lessons on Being Loud (from an American Opera Singer)

Knockout opera-singing stand-up comedian Steph DePrez is back with a new show about dreams, risks and how exactly Americans learn to be so… loud. 

2 and a Half Women

2 and a Half Women

Three queer international comedians (Ann Vaida, Annick Adelle and Mari Volar) bring their WIP shows to Edinburgh and band together to make their solo debuts less harrowing. 

The English Teacher

The English Teacher

Step into the comedic whirlwind of Alicia’s life – a thirty-something artist turned English teacher, navigating unfulfilled dreams and unexpected detours as an immigrant. 

After the Bell on the Last Day of School

After the Bell on the Last Day of School

Teachers know the feeling all too well. 

Magic & Crazy Stunts with Frisco Fred

Magic & Crazy Stunts with Frisco Fred

Fred brings his A-game to give you a fun-filled show with comedy, magic, juggling (and maybe some video stunts. 

Michael Herd: Deep Shanghai'd

Michael Herd: Deep Shanghai'd

Scotsman Michael Herd, one of the rising stars of the English comedy scene in China, spent 14 years in the People’s Republic and has returned to live in Scotland after doing most o… 

Snake Oil

Snake Oil

The Burton Brothers are Australia’s best sibling comedy duo! Hailing all the way from Melbourne, the Burton Brothers are real life brothers and sketch comedians. 

Alvin Liu: First World Eyebrows (Work in Progress)

Alvin Liu: First World Eyebrows (Work in Progress)

London-based Chinese comedian Alvin Liu’s debut show delivers distinctive cultural humour with his playful views on China and the UK. 

Aussies Abroad

Aussies Abroad

Come and see three rising stars of Australian comedy as Kyle Dolan, Anno Gomes and Jon Walpole perform a split hour of comedy! Aussies Abroad showcases three diverse comedic styles… 

Jokers in the Pack

Jokers in the Pack

A compilation show featuring three of the best comedians hand-picked from the Fringe pack, create a show that is flush with fantastic acts. 

Comedians and (Similar to but Legally Distinct from) Dragons

Comedians and (Similar to but Legally Distinct from) Dragons

Join three of the mightiest comedians in the land as they embark on an epic adventure, filled with dice rolls, glory and probably at least a few failed death saves! This is a live … 

Emotionally Unreasonable

Emotionally Unreasonable

Maria DeCotis’ Emotionally Unreasonable is a mildly funny stand-up routine that breaks every so often into really sophisticated pieces of musical comedy that quickly become a tru… 

The Opera Comedy Show

The Opera Comedy Show

Wagner turned up to 11! A hilarious dive into the ridiculous world of opera and life as a Valkyrie and Rheinmaiden, peppered with hits from Puccini and Verdi from Berlin’s thrill… 

Braingystics: Sieze the Mind

Braingystics: Sieze the Mind

Warning: Reading this description is legally considered consent to rewire your brain! Most humans only use 10% of their brain! Who is using the other 90%?! We will teach you to reg… 

100% C*ntintental

100% C*ntintental

Can British people even be immigrants? Can Americans get deported from countries? What even is Europe after being dumped by the UK? These global comedians are putting their lives (…